Pervertables are everyday common items that can be used for kinky purposes. Starting to build your toybox can be as simple as rummaging through your kitchen or closet. BDSM can be an expensive hobby or lifestyle.
Luckily some of the most fun and innovative tools are also pervertables that you can find in some unexpected places such as at the dollar store, kitchen store, pet store, equestrian store, climbing/sports store, or local hardware store, all on a budget. Hunting through these stores to re-purpose items with a partner can be a great way to spend time together and be creative when starting to explore BDSM.
Please remember to be aware of the safety of any particular kind of play you should engage in. Even simple and harmless seeming objects can be very dangerous if used with improper technique and safety awareness.
Common Pervertables[edit | edit source]
From the Kitchen[edit | edit source]
- Wooden spoons (with and without slots) – spanking implements
- Wooden skewers – use rubber bands on the ends and you have nipple clamps
- Saran Wrap – for mummification
- Small cutting boards with handles – paddles
- Fresh ginger – figging
- Strawberries, whipped cream and chocolate fondue - food play
From the Bathroom[edit | edit source]
From the Closet[edit | edit source]
- Clothespins – for the nipples, genitals and other loose flesh areas or make a zip strip
- Belts – improvised bondage or impact play
- Skirt Hangers – often have evil clips on them for nipples
- Broom handles – good for use as a cane or for quick alteration for spreader bars
- Rug Beater – intense spanking toy
From the Kids’ Room[edit | edit source]
- Ping pong paddles – instant paddle
- Jumping rope – bondage
- Stuffed animals – age play or aftercare
- Coloring books and crayons – age play
From the Garden Shed[edit | edit source]
- Rope – more bondage
- Cotton Clothesline - More Bondage, also machine washable
- Bamboo Plant poles – structure to tie to for immobility in bondage, spreader bars
Elsewhere[edit | edit source]
- Rubber bands – nipple rings, use with the skewers or launch them at your partner
- Snake bite kit – suction cups for nipples, clit and other sensitive areas
- Metal banjo picks – scratching, sensation play
- Paraffin candles – safest for wax play. Look for the tall glass “saints” candles
- Over the door chin up bars – can be used for bondage
- Large Furniture - Can be used to tie someone to for bondage
- Metal Dog Brush - sensation play
- Metal and Mylar Items - if you have a conductible item, a violent wand and a body contact probe, you have a new toy, increase your toy collection cheaply by heading to the dollar store.
Equestrian Stores[edit | edit source]
Equestrian stores carry lots of pervertables that you'll likely spend five times the price on if you go to a sex shop for. Further, if you're looking for nice bondage and restraint items (non-suspension) consider that if it's designed to hold a horse, it will probably hold a human pretty well.
Kitchen Stores[edit | edit source]
Besides all the metal objects that can be used for electrical play and other items that can be used for impact play, consider that many spices such as red pepper flakes may react to the skin for chemical play.
Amazon and Ebay[edit | edit source]
If you can't find the item you want at local stores, many times simply searching for something you want on eBay or Amazon can save you a ton of money.
Minor Alterations[edit | edit source]
Many items might require slight alterations in order to be safe for kink use and all implements should always be cleaned and inspected before use. If you find you enjoy making alterations, consider crafting your own items from scratch.
Pages in category "Pervertables"
This category contains only the following page.